Get Serious. Get a Headshot.
- Are you in a job search, have a social media presence, or want to show the people side of your company?
- Are you a corporate executive, actor, lawyer, speaker, model, realtor, or a company with a large group?
- Do you need a profile photo on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram?
The Power of Your Headshot
- The power of a professional headshot is priceless. Your headshot helps you:
- Get promoted
- Bring in more and better clients
- Increase your income
- Rank you higher for “lookability” and “memorability”
Just Like a Headshot Should Be
- A professional headshot is a simple, uncluttered photograph of you that is cropped tight to focus on your warm, confident, and competent facial expression.
- Personal facial coaching and direction is what you get all the way through the interactive headshot experience so you’ll feel comfortable to explore a variety of expressions.
- Our high-end lighting equipment and advanced lighting techniques enhance your natural look so your headshot photo stands out.
- Is this another stressful photo session? No. You won’t be told to “say cheese” or “smile”, and you won’t be left without knowing what to do.
“I understand that being in front of a camera can be terrifying. I create a headshot experience for you so the magic of your natural expressions and honest reactions gets you noticed.“ – Brenda Boyd, Headshot Photographer
Welcome to Headshot Country
- Prepare for Amazing!
All you have to do is select a day and time, accept the photo session agreement, and provide a deposit. Come confident knowing you’ll have the most amazing experience ever!
- What’s Included in the $250 Session Fee See COVID-19 Special
The headshot session fee includes pre-session planning, a “no fear” experience, and complete direction on facial expression and body positioning.
- Retouched Images: $50/image
Each photo you select comes with professional and natural digital retouching. A web-ready copy is also provided with each selected photo at no additional charge.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at the time of scheduling and is paid online. The deposit applies toward your session fee.
- Payment in Full
Payment in full is due before the session begins. This is paid online.
Life happens, so if you need to reschedule that’s OK. Out of courtesy, please provide as much advance notice as possible. A one-time rescheduling waiver is included in your non-refundable deposit. Reschedule by calling or texting me at 909-583-3033.
- Make-up & Hair
If you want your make up and hair done, let’s plan for it before you arrive.
We meet at my welcoming studio in Menifee, California. You’ll enter into a relaxed lobby and then walk right into my studio. Plenty of parking is available.
- Selecting Your Photos
You’ll see each photo as we go through the photo shoot. We’ll review the photos together to find the best of the best. You can buy as many of your favorites as you want.
- Photo Delivery
Your favorites are delivered online in about a week. Photos delivered in print, CD, or flash drive are subject to sales tax.
- Payment Method
Credit Card. Cash.
Get Ready For Your Headshot
- Several Days Before
Drink lots of water. Focus on eating healthy. Arrange for make-up, if desired.
- The Night Before
Select a variety of solid color clothing options. Get a good night’s rest.
- The Day Of
Show up ready for fun, laughs, and a good time. I’ll coach you the entire time to draw out honest reactions. Order and pay online for all of your favorites.
- What About Jewelry?
While jewelry is fun to wear, jewelry actually can diminish the impact of the headshot. We recommend no jewelry during the headshot session.
- Are you terrified of being in front of a camera? You probably have Picture Avoidance Syndrome (P.A.S.). Don’t worry. I know what to do. You won’t have to worry about a thing. You’ll be coached to natural expressions that capture the magic of the real you. You’ll like the way you look.
This headshot is all about you, so the cropping is tight, the background is uncluttered, and the lighting is feathered and attractive. I use solid backgrounds. I don’t recommend jewelry. Because your face is what this headshot photo is about, tight horizontal framing positively accentuates you as the center of attention.
Are you ready?
Call Brenda at 909-583-3033