I’m a Nikon girl!
- Nikon Z6, 24.5-megapixel professional-grade full-frame (FX) digital mirrorless camera
- Nikon D800, 36.3-megapixel professional-grade full-frame (FX) digital single-lens reflex camera
- Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/1.4 – FX mirrorless
- Nikkor 24-120mm f/1.4 ED AF-S – FX
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 G AF-S – FX
- Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 – FX
- Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D Macro
- Portable Flash
- Nikon Speedlight SB-800
- Studio Lights
- Westcott Peter Hurley Flex LED Mat 4-Light Kit
The People I’ve Learned From.
These are photographers whose philosophies of imaging move me:
- Sam Abell. I love his quotes. I love his simple, expressive images.
- Bambi Cantrell. I love how she captures real, simple moments. I love her view of photography. I heard her speak at WPPI, and her view of photography as a business resonated with me. She is a Nikon Ambassador.
- Dixie Dixon. I love her simplicity and exactness. I love her quote. I heard her speak at WPPI, and her ease in a photoshoot made the “work” of photography look fun. She is a Nikon Ambassador.