Your headshot is often the first connection you make with your clients or agent.
- Take control of your business image.
- Make a connection, built trust, and stand out from the crowd.
- Show that you are confident and approachable.
What can a professional headshot do for you?
- Give you the “lookability” and “memorability” you want.
- Show that you care.
- Be your #1 marketing tool.
Not Just Another Photo Session.
- This is a headshot experience.
- You get personal coaching and direction all the way through the experience.
- You’ll feel comfortable to explore a variety of expressions.
How can you use a professional headshot?
- Personalize your marketing materials.
- Express your personality.
- Create an image on LinkedIn, Instagram, or other social media.
The Headshot Experience Plan!
- STEP 1: SCHEDULE your headshot experience.
- STEP 2: Pick out 2-3 solid color outfits. Darker colors work best.
- STEP 3: Arrive eager to have some fun.
- STEP 4: Choose all the photos you love.
- STEP 5: Use your headshot to get noticed, share with your friends, create a social media presence, or prepare for a new career.
Brenda Boyd is Temecula’s Headshot Photographer
“I create a fun headshot experience for my clients so the magic of their natural expressions and honest reactions gets them noticed.” – Brenda Boyd